Friday, March 25, 2011

Commemorative Speech Plan

Commemorative Speech Planning Sheet

Topic: Great Grandpa who recently passed away.

General Purpose: Commemorative

Specific Purpose Statement: My specific purpose is to inspire my audience by praising Bob Lowry my great grandpa.

Introduction: Describing the idea of a true hard working American citizen.

Credibility Step: Relation for for 18 years before death

Central Idea: Today I would like to take this time to honor and commemorate a personal hero and a great man, my great grandfather Bob Lowry.

Preview: First I will talk about the physical stature of the man and the greatness of his heart, then I will talk about his WWII experiance, and then I will talk about his hard blue collar life on the rail road and the relentless faith for Christ he had.

1 comment: